Virtual Office > How do I...
Customize my recorded name?
To customize your recorded name used with the Dial-by-Name feature and in certain greetings:
For a complete map of our Voice Mail System, CLICK HERE
- Dial your voicemail number, or press the envelope/voicemail button on your Virtual Office phone.
- Interrupt the greeting by pressing 7. If you are calling from your Virtual Office phone you will automatically be asked to enter your PIN without pressing 7.
- Enter your voicemail PIN. If you have forgotten or lost your voicemail PIN contact your administrator or Velocity Support to be assigned a new PIN.
- If message playback begins, you may press the star key at any time to get to the main menu.
- From the main menu:
- Select 4 for personal options
- Select 3 for greetings & recorded names
- Select 3 to change your recorded name
Did this Frequently Asked Question provide the information you were looking for?
Provide us with your
Feedback and suggestions for improving this FAQ.